Welcome to the NWSCT website.
Notice to the Membership:
Please click here for the approved By-Laws
Please click here for the Anti-Trust Policy
ABOUT THE NORTHWESTERN SOCIETY
The Northwestern Society for Coatings Technology operates solely and exclusively as a non-profit organization. Our objectives are:
- To develop or provide scientific, engineering and technical data, facts and standards, and to promote research and the application of the sciences to further the development, manufacture, and use of paints, varnishes, lacquers, related protective and decorative coatings, printing inks and other related products, and the raw materials necessary for these products.
- To promote educational activities and the interchange of ideas among its members and the public generally.
- To arrange for the collection and dissemination of information pertinent to the industries served by the Society, and for the presentation, discussion, and publication of papers and other contributions.
- To promote the improvement of products, the elimination of wasteful methods of manufacture, and to foster manufacturing procedures and practices that minimize pollution of the environment as a service to the industry and the public as a whole.
- To cooperate with other organizations, public and private, to accomplish these objectives.